Monday 3 December 2012

Dear Superman You've Got Competition!

99.9% Pure Gold

I just can't wait to replace my store's featured Jewelry Display with live exhibition of this super bacteria producing Pure GOLD! I know I sound insane, even to myself when I type this but the great minds in Michigan State University have discovered a bacteria that naturally produces gold nuggets.

The bacteria has proven to survive in extreme toxic conditions and not only that but surprised the scientist as it surpassed their expectations. The experiment was conducted in a small Lab where the scientists used Gold Chloride a naturally occurring substance but extremely toxic. This was fed to the bacteria in an attempt to mimic the natural process and the results were astonishing. The bacteria over its natural course ended up producing 24-Karat-Gold.

You can further and detailed information about this Microbial-Alchemy on the university's website or Click on the Super Bacteria above!

0 comments:

Post a Comment