Tuesday 11 December 2012

What keeps Me Going on a Lazy Monday Morning!


Working as a business and marketing consultant in a Luxury Goods industry itself is strong enough catalyst for me to last through the week in the office but the Laziness that Monday Mornings bring is just a tad too much.

Smell of the freshly made coffee is what lifts me up from under the covers and prepares me for the week ahead. The Giant cup of Cappuccino is my source of that much needed jolt of motivation to deal with the office deadlines. Consultancy itself may not seem like a job where much work is needed but when it comes to marketing consultancy it is a complete stress out! It needs up to date industry research, news, and trends to come up with ideas and strategies that are worth implementing. Not only only that but to deal with the emails and inquiries for and from jewelry countertop display products, jewelry boxes suppliers, fashion jewelry traders and etc builds on to the stress bubble. For me the only thing that works to keep me calm and not go insane while at work is the timely intake of my dear coffee!

You might say that I am a bit too dependent and its just my brain playing games and coffee is not all that good for health but this picture on the right depicts my attitude with a regular supply of coffee. I do not even want to imagine the state I would be in if there is no more ......!


So what is in YOUR armory against the Lazy Monday Mornings???  

0 comments:

Post a Comment