Friday 21 December 2012

Knock Knock... It's the #Future of Endless Possibilities!!!


As the title for this post suggests, the world around us is not the same as we knew it when we were young. It has gone through quite a few drastic changes over the past few decades. The change I am talking about is how #technology has literally seeped into our blood stream and has become a part of our living hood.

As of now I provide consultancy to a company regarding jewelry countertop display products, jewelry packing, and boxes but I believe that #technology has become an integral part of our social and professional life. May it be gaining information (such as this blog, hopefully), exploring trends, shopping for personal use or using some B2B portal for expansion of business. All these and many of the activities are only tied together with the help of ever evolving technology. Google has taken the entertainment, especially the gaming community to a whole new level of interaction with the augmented world. The very idea of being physically inside a game has lead to many science fiction movies, tv series and books but this time Google has made it possible in a very realistic way.

#Ingress is the new reality augmented game that has been launched by the big G and Niantic Labs for the android device users. Everything that surrounds you, is part of the game. Your family, your room, your street, even your favorite hangout spot! This time We really are the Players and This Our World, is the limited area to play in. 

I have been able to test the game to some extent, unfortunately my current residing area does not allow me to roam around with my tablet on the streets. Yet I have been able to get the flavor of the beautiful leap taken by the developers here, and I am more than impressed. I still have to get hold of the whole idea of hacking portals and saving the world in this game but I already love it and can't wait to explore it!
All those who have tried the game, Happy Hacking... While the rest, Put your TRON Suits on!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment